REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR BAPCO 2018!
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Registration for the BAPCO Annual Conference and Exhibition 2018 is now open, taking place at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry, on 20-21 March.
Now in its 25th year, the BAPCO Annual Event brings together the entire public safety communications sector to source the latest equipment and systems, develop important business relationships, and generate new business opportunities. British APCO has established itself as the leading and must-attend event in the UK for the sector. With the rapid evolution of technologies, and the constant shift of policy and challenging requirements of users, it is now more important than ever to stay ahead of the issues that affect you.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to attend a stimulating, highly informative programme of seminars and workshops, engage with leading industry experts, as well as gain free advice on the implementation and management of the latest equipment and technologies. Register today!
The 2018 event is the must-attend annual event for those involved in public safety communications and will enable you to:
- Network with the communication industry's biggest suppliers
- Develop important business relationships
- Compare and source the latest equipment and systems, new methods, products and services
- Receive free expert advice on the implementation and management of equipment and technologies
- Attend best-practice sessions and pose questions to the experts at the industry's forefront
- Learn how to increase service efficiency and reduce costs
- Do business, make new contacts, and place orders face-to-face
There is a range of unique feature areas, including:
- Technology Showcase Theatre
- Control Room Arena
- Small Business Group Pavilion
- Connected Vehicle Zone,
The exclusive BAPCO Members Lounge also returns in 2018, where members can meet with the British APCO Board of Directors and members of the committee, a prime opportunity to network and share knowledge and ideas.
Not a member? Become a member via the show registration process and gain free access to all seminars and workshops.
The stage is set for two days of best practice advice relevant to all areas of public safety communications, as well as a lively show floor brimming with exhibitors displaying brand new methods, products and services, all vital to the public safety communications industry.
The conference programme will be available soon.
If you have any questions please contact a member of our team: http://www.bapco-show.co.uk/contact-us
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The BAPCO Annual Event team