Call for papers for BAPCO 2019
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
BAPCO Annual Conference and Exhibition 2019 will return to its home at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry, from the 12th –13th March and this time they will bring Critical Communications Europe with them.
We live in a world of heightened threats, increased demand and reduced resources for those involved in Public Safety Technology and Critical Communications. At the same time, that technology offers exciting but challenging possibilities for users and providers serving and protecting an expectant public. In our call for papers we are looking for innovations that are helping those who need public safety technology and critical communications as well as case studies and updates on current initiatives and ways of working.
This year’s themes will raise the bar in terms of content, education and innovation. We are seeking submissions from technology and critical communications experts on the following topics:
- Managing Demand in Control Rooms
- Exploitation of Broadband both MC and ‘Consumer’
- TETRA to LTE. Transition or Coexistence?
- 4G, 5G. What, why, when?
- What can Artificial Intelligence do for Public Safety?
- Internet of Public Safety Things
- Devices. Smart, rugged, dual. What, why, when?
- Cloud. What do we do with it?
- User cases across public safety and vertical markets
- European PPDR operators’ status & plans updates
- Critical Broadband topics
- Spectrum for critical communications
Please send a short overview of the presentation, including a session title, 200 word synopsis, key learning objectives, and a short biography of the proposed speaker, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submissions is Friday 21 September 2018.